Begin

2/01/2017

Happy New Year everyone! Goodbye 2016, hello 2017, please be kinder to all of us than the last year was!
I farewelled 2016 returning to an old hobby: exploring dead old buildings. Hidden plainly in sight within the heart of Sydney's inner west is this little gem where we found the strangest things... Bathtubs... disco balls... a hobo fire and a ton of diy bongs?! ...Sounds like someone had a pretty wild party. 
Speaking of parties, let me know how your NYE's was + any resolutions you've made (and if you've already broken them hehe). 
Wearing:
Top: Bardot, Bottoms and shoes: Cotton On, Jewelry: Pandora, Bag: Armani
Its my last 24 hours in Sydney before I jet off to Hong Kong and I'm already missing the good coffee + brunch spots here. If you have any recommendations of places to visit or location to eat I'd love if you commented them below! 
I should probably begin packing so until next time x cheers to new beginnings...
-Kristen x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Twitter

Instagram

Subscribe